Copyright and DMAC Policy
The website GOPCGAMES.COM respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. All content on the website, including text, images, videos, and audio, is protected by copyright laws. Unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of any content on the website is strictly prohibited.
If you believe that any content on the website infringes on your copyright, you may submit a notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the website;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your notice of claimed infringement to our designated agent:
[City, State ZIP Code]
Upon receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim.
Please note that we may, at our discretion, terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on copyright or other intellectual property rights.
We take intellectual property rights seriously and are committed to protecting the rights of copyright owners. If you have any questions about our copyright or DMCA policy, please contact us.
Please support us by following us on Discord – https://discord.gg/pHvxwBazpc